Supply List | Mixed Media Collage with Laura Lein-Svencner
Tack Irons for sale $24.00 at the end of workshop if interested.
- Utility knife
- Sketchbook-8 x 10
- Roll of paper towels
- Tub of baby wipes, generic is fine(used to apply and subtract acrylics from surface of paper and collage)
- Roll of wax paper
- 1 sheet of fine sand paper, Grade between #150 -#220
- Small water bucket
- 2 glue sticks
- Hand protection, gloves-rubber or latex, (you know what you can wear)
- 2-days’ worth of newspaper
- 2” chip brush from the hardware store
- 1” flat brush
- Small round point paint brush for details and shadow work
- 1-roll Blue painters tape, delicate grade, or any painter’s tape that is delicate, frog tape etc.
- 1-plastic dollar store table cover, or shower curtain
- Small box of wax crayons- Caran d Arche’-Neo Color Wax Crayons
- A few cosmetic sponges wedges
- 1-3” Sponge paint roller- found at you craft store
- 10 paper plates – used for a palette
- 2-National Geographic magazines, 1995 to more resent publications
- 6 sheets of 80lb drawing paper 11 x 15 or smaller
- 3 sheets 14 x 18, 140lb. Cold press watercolor paper
- Cut 3 piece of 140lb. Cold press watercolor paper to 6” x 6”
- 1-12 x 12, 1 ½ Ampersand Wood panel
- A selection of found papers, maps, sheet music, old letters, old book pages and gift bags.
- Beads, thread embellishment, optional
- Nice selection acrylic paints, preferably in bottle –form, can include craft paints.
- A small selection of Golden (brand) fluid acrylic paints preferably in a bottle.
- Stencils and stamping objects for pattern making on collage papers.