Abstract Composition ZOOM Class - Late Fall
Instructor: Christina Psyhogios
Dates: 6 weeks/ November 3rd -December 8th
Time: 6 pm - 8 pm, online
Class Description: In this course, you will gain a new perspective on how others and yourself perceive nature. The goal of this course is to learn how to transform a realistic photograph of nature into an abstracted design. We will be combining the processes of photography, drawing, and painting to create abstract compositions. The topics of color theory and the principles of design will be covered as well.
After enrolling in the class you will receive instructions on ZOOM login.
Fee: $100M | $120NM 6 Week Session
Art supply list:
- Smart phone with Camera OR Digital camera
- Computer or Laptop
- Sakura Pigma Micron Pens (Sizes: 08, 05, 02, 005)
- White Bristol Board (Stathmore 300 Series 9”x12” 20 Sheet Pad )
- Red, blue, yellow, white and black artist grade Acrylic Paint
- Winsor & Newton Cotman Watercolor brush- Designers’ Round, Short Handle, Size 3
- Princeton Select Synthetic Brush - Flat Shader, Short Handle, Size 8