Summer Youth Frame Loom Weaving 2 Summer Session
2 Summer Sessions
Instructor: Rachelle Guernsey
Tuesday Mornings 10am - 11:30 am
July Session: 5, 12, 19, 26
August Session: 2, 9, 16, 23
Ages 8 - 13
Weaving has endless possibilities and little equipment is needed to get started! It also has great benefits for young children:
- builds fine motor skill (pincer grasp)
- aids visual tracking.
- building eye/hand coordination.
- strengthens the muscles used in pincer grip.
- physical experience of spatial concepts of up, over, and under.
- helps in using both the dominant and non-dominant hands at the same time.
PLUS it's fun to create their very own cloth and understand how cloth is made.
Minimum 5 Students/ Max 12 Students