Figure Painting | Blake
- Surfaces (canvas/panels/gessoed paper with backing) 8” x 10″ or 11” x 14″ or larger
- Two glass jars with sealable lids
- Wooden, plastic, or glass palette with a completely flat surface (no cups)
- Metal palette knife, the kind with a bent segment between handle and blade (no plastic)
- Brushes: #2, 4, 6 in ether round, flat, or filbert
- Paints: titanium white, transparent red oxide (or Indian red/burnt sienna/Venetian red) ultramarine blue, cadmium red (or hue), yellow ochre, Naples yellow, and ivory black. Other pigments are more than welcome!